Get the dirt on farm insurance.
Farming is more than an occupation, it’s a lifestyle. Modern farms are complex operations that require a mixture of personal and business insurance. Your house is also your office building, and your garage or quonset is also your warehouse. Your insurance policy needs to reflect the unique situation with extensive coverage to suit your needs.
At Cherry Insurance, we can help you sift through your insurance questions to make sure you get the coverage you need. When you farm you don’t have the time to wait for insurance, especially during seeding or harvest. Our team will give you fast, friendly, and honest advice about insuring your farm. Protecting what you’ve built means a lot when you’ve invested a lot.
Coverage Options to Ask About
Depending on the type and size of your farm, you might want to ask about:
- Home and Contents coverage.
- Outbuildings and Contents coverage.
- Equipment coverage for Harvesting and Non-Harvesting Machinery.
- Livestock Mortality Insurance.
- Grain, Fodder or Produce coverage.
- Coverage for Miscellaneous Tools.
- Farm Liability.
Did we plant the right insurance seed?
Contact Us AgSecure